giovedì 6 febbraio 2014

Waiting Valentine - News by Catwa, ArisAris, Icon Fire, FBD, DuckNipple, Skifija, For Me!, Essences,Tdrf, Hipster Fair, Aphrodite

I love the swings and I have many of them in inventory. I can not resist a beautiful swing, I find them very romantic. It 's delicious, there are very sweet couple poses, and individual poses are very cute with objects very well cared. In short, great texture, great poses, great price I'm happy <3


AVATAR
Hair: CaTwA Mesh Lily V2 Hair - New
Necklace: ArisAris AA8 Pebble Necklace  - Hipster Fair
JacketFireBird Designs Spiked baroque jacket silver - The Kollective
Pants: DuckNipple Mesh: Garde Pants - New
Hand: Skifija Hand v.0.3 - New
Shape: For Me! Ashley Shape - New
Skin: Essences Harper moka blonde - Tdrf

FORNITURE
Aphrodite Valentines Couple Swing v1.1 - New

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento